Situated in one of the fastest growing regions in the country, beautiful Bentonville is in the midst of a great transformation. Long known as the home of Wal-Mart, Bentonville has boomed in population, amenities and attractions over the last several years. A cultural revitalization of parks, public gardens, museums and restaurants is underway, driven by the now open Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
The Walmart Museum
The Walmart Museum tells the story of Sam Walton and Walmart in a family-friendly setting with interactive displays, a working five and dime and café.
- 21c Museum Hotel
- Scott Family Amazeum
- The Walmart Museum
- Bentonville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Compton Gardens and Conference Center
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Museum of Native American History
- The Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens
- Bentonville Square
- Jump Zone Party Play Center
- Melvin Ford Aquatic Center
- Razorback Regional Greenway