Situated in one of the fastest growing regions in the country, beautiful Bentonville is in the midst of a great transformation. Long known as the home of Wal-Mart, Bentonville has boomed in population, amenities and attractions over the last several years. A cultural revitalization of parks, public gardens, museums and restaurants is underway, driven by the now open Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
The Walmart Museum
The Walmart Museum tells the story of Sam Walton and Walmart in a family-friendly setting with interactive displays, a working five and dime and café.
- 21c Museum Hotel
- Bentonville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Compton Gardens and Conference Center
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Museum of Native American History
- The Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens
- The Walmart Museum
- Bentonville Square
- Jump Zone Party Play Center
- Melvin Ford Aquatic Center
Gaskins Switch, Eureka Springs, AR
Nadine Baum Studios, West Spring Street, Fayetteville, AR, United States
The 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa, 75 Prospect Ave, Eureka Springs, AR 72632, United States