With its fun college atmosphere, thriving business community, great outdoor activities and flourishing arts scene, Fayetteville is the only place where the Razorbacks run wild!
It has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top towns in which to live and work in the U.S., due to its plentiful shopping, beautiful hiking trails and a wide variety of great restaurants and live music.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premier center for arts & entertainment, featuring Broadway shows, classical music, dance, theater, jazz, kids/family programming and award-winning arts education programs.
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Devil's Den State Park
- Fayetteville Ale Trail
- Lake Fayetteville
- Northwest Arkansas Trails
- Clinton House Museum
- Fayetteville A&P Commission
- Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce
- Fayetteville Farmers' Market
- Symphony of Northwest Arkansas (SoNA)
- Terra Studios
- Walton Arts Center
- Arkansas Air and Military Museum
- Gulley Park
- Fayetteville Public Library
- Washington County Historical Society of Arkansas
- Barnhill Arena
- Baum Stadium