Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Ozarks, there is always plenty to do and places to stay in Springdale, located at the heart of northwest Arkansas. Whether you’re boating on Beaver Lake, ice skating, taking a rail excursion, experiencing history at a museum or watching a Northwest Arkansas Naturals game at Arvest Ballpark, you’ll always find a good time.
Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
The Shiloh Museum of Ozark History is a regional history museum focusing on the Northwest Arkansas Ozarks. The museum takes its name from the pioneer community of Shiloh, which became Springdale in the 1870s.
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad
- Sassafras Springs Vineyard
- Holiday Inn NWA Convention Center
- The Jones Center for Families
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Rodeo of the Ozarks
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
- Arts Center of the Ozarks
- Arvest Ballpark
- Farmland Adventures
- Miracle League Fields
- Northwest Arkansas Convention Center
- Ozark Center Point Place